Homework4 is the multi-platform planner solution to suit every school
- Save time and be more productive with all aspects of setting, tracking and monitoring homework online
- Engage students in high quality, personalised and meaningful homework tasks that improve learning, progress and achievement
- Attach rich resources that scaffold and enhance understanding by setting homework online
- Improve communication with your students and their parents
- Homework4 is an excellent homework system to support parents and students, ensuring clarity and transparency
- Easily integrated with your school MIS for accurate timetables, classes and student data
- Easy to use online student homework planner
- Receive clear, detailed and resourced homework online
- Easy tracking of homework enables greater ownership of learning and supports effective planning and improved outcomes
- Comprehensive searchable timetable with lesson notes and planning to support learning
- Keep track of attendance and behaviour
- Notifications and messages keep students up to date and in control
- Thorough communications build genuine partnerships with this digital homework tracker
- Weekly timetable view so parents can support planning for all children and avoid surprises
- Full transparency keeps parents fully informed and able to advise and guide children with all aspects of homework
- Parents kept up to date with homework online, as well as attendance and behaviour reporting
- Parents receive all notifications and messages sent to their children.
- View your child’s homework diary online
And much more! Ask for a demo and take up a free trial of Homework4.
“ICT can contribute to improved parental engagement by: providing a convenient means for parents to access up-to-date information about their child’s learning; enabling parents to be more engaged with their child’s learning; supporting more flexible working arrangements for staff.”
‘Review of best practice in parental engagement’
Homework4 is available in two versions packed with everything you need to master all aspects of setting, tracking and monitoring homework.
|Learn More||Learn More|
|Free Trial (6 weeks)|
|Trusted quality – working with schools for over 30 years|
|24/7 access via any internet connected web browser|
|Apple and Android apps for phone and tablet|
|Customised to school’s brand colour scheme and logo|
|Single Sign On (SSO) options|
|Touch ID login (Apple)/fingerprint login (Android)|
|Confirm homework completed/handed in|
|Teacher to class/student/parent alerts/messages/reminders|
|Unlimited, free app push notifications|
|Access cloud-based resources or add directly from your device|
|Attendance and behaviour|
|Setup, customisation and training|
|Ongoing hosting and support|
|MIS writeback for merits and sanctions|
|Advanced student dashboard|
|Student termly reporting|
Read what our Homework4 clients say about our homework system – and if you’re still not convinced take a free trial!
"I’ve been delighted with the service from Homework4 for our planner app. Their approach has been flexible, friendly and honest. There was regular communication throughout, to ensure everything stayed on track. The app has gone down well in all areas of school and is working exactly as we anticipated. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Homework to any school needing a digital homework planner."
“Our relationship with Homework4 has been extremely successful and in them, we have found a partner who fully grasps the demands of the education sector, our particular school’s vision and who have a real desire to build long-term, innovative and mutually beneficial relationships. I would have no hesitation in recommending Homework4 as a company to work with.”
Try Homework4 for free!
We’re sure you’ll love Homework4 and find it an invaluable tool to combat homework issues in your school. To help you make up your mind, we’re offering you a completely FREE 6 week trial! That’s right – try it for free with your school data integrated directly from your MIS and get feedback from teachers, parents and students – we know you won’t be disappointed!
After the trial you’ve the option of rolling or multi-year deals with superb loyalty discounts! We want to make Homework4 accessible to all, so we’ve deliberately priced it to directly compete with your printed school planners!
Stephen joined the Homework4 team in a consultative role to help schools make the transition to an online student homework planner.
As a Design teacher for 28 years, he’s seen the dramatic change of technology in schools and witnessed first-hand the phenomenal impact it’s had on teaching and learning – particularly over recent years where 1:1 devices are becoming more mainstream in schools.
As a digital leader at Harrogate Grammar school (where they have an iPad 1:1 scheme), Stephen’s passion was to develop the use of technology to enhance learning and engagement from students and build greater partnerships with parents alongside streamlining teachers’ workload.
Having worked with Homework4 to further develop our homework system for Harrogate Grammar School, Stephen’s excited to help other school leaders embrace our intuitive homework planner system.
“I’d love to hear from you and discuss how implementing a solution like homework4 can enhance engagement and learning in your school.”