During the temporary closure of schools due to the coronavirus outbreak, working and learning from home can be a challenge. However, we have an ideal solution to support distance learning with Homework4, our simple-to-use online homework system.
Homework4 is for students, teachers and parents and gives schools that can’t operate effectively with a traditional paper student planner during this uncertain period an effective way to take homework online.
If you are not currently using a digital system and want teachers to set learning tasks, track students’ progress and achievement and keep parents/guardians informed, our extended 3 month free evaluation period with no upfront payment is worth taking up. Amongst a host of standard features, to assist with distance learning and home working:
- Set work online from any computer or the Homework4 app
- Add homework files and resources, from their own device or linked from Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive
- Give students feedback and keep parents/guardians informed
- Automatically send push notifications to individual classes to alert students and parents to newly set tasks
- Track and monitor class progress with set tasks at a glance (who has submitted a response, who has not)
- Send whole-school announcements
- Receive notifications and messages with detailed tasks
- View and download resources added by their teachers
- Submit responses to tasks online
- See what tasks have been set, are due or overdue to effectively plan their time
- View their school timetable to help structure and plan study time
- Add notes to help with tasks and projects
- Stay informed with the phone and tablet Homework4 app for iOS and Android, or from any internet browser
- See their child’s homework, tasks and messages at a glance
- View and download or print resources added by the teachers
- Support and assist planning for their children
- Be kept up to date and informed by receiving all the same push notifications and messages that are send to their child
- Help ensure homework tasks are completed and submitted on time
Your 3 month free evaluation period can begin just as soon as we can complete the data integration with your school MIS (all major MIS providers such as SIMS, RM Integris, Scholarpack, Progresso, iSAMS and Bromcom are supported) and provide the necessary integration with your school login system.
For the evaluation period, there is no payment required and also no obligation to continue to use Homework4 after the 3 month period. Get in touch with us as soon as possible and we will get your trial set up as quickly as possible. Once you are up and running we know you will never look back!